Skip to main content

Its Me!

     Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb

     Hello!
     My name is Dhyneke Pramitha Yuciana. You can call me Dhyne. I'm from Bandung. I was born in Bandung, 11th March 2002. I'm studying in SMAN 3 Bandung, my previous school is SMPN 16 Bandung. You know what ? Im the only one student from SMPN 16 bandung who studying in SMAN 3, I'm so proud of that. SMAN 3 Bandung is the best school in my city, Bandung. My plan after graduate from SMAN 3 is continue my study to Doctor Faculty UNPAD, because my dream is being a doctor who can help a lot of people.
     My hobby is swimming, but I can't swim in a deep pool, it's so weird huh? hahaha. I like watching korean drama, the best korean drama that I have watched are Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and Fight For My Way drama. I like watching Western Movie,especially horror,action,romantic,funny movie. I love Thai movie, I recommend you watch SuckSeed, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Ghost Ship, Make Me Shudder and Top Billionaire. I love Japan movie too, I recommend you watch Orange movie, and live action. My favorite actor from Japan is Kento Yamazaki, Nana Komatsu, and Chiba Yudai. I like watching National Geographic Channel, the program that I like are Brain Games, Primal Survivor, Locked Up Abroad, Science is Stupid, and Surgery Ship. I love reading a novel or comic, I recommend you read Yotsuba or Hi Miiko! comic. I love watching Youtube, What I like to watch in Youtuhe is Music Video,especially Day6 MV, Indonesian Youtuber , like Tim2One Channel and Agung Hapsah Channel, and watch Liza Koshy channel and DIY or hacks video. I like watching education channel too, like TedEd, Kok Bisa? and many more. My favorite food is tofu, especially crispy fried tofu or Tahu Brintiik. I like every Indonesian food except smelly food like Petai or Jengkol. I really like western food too! I really really really like matcha green tea! I like every spicy food, like seblak,lumpiah basah, spicy wings and many more. I like cook something, I have cooked egg tart, brownies, fried rice, and many more.
     I have one sister and one brother. My sister's name is Khalifia Putri Yuciana, you can call her Fia or Putri. Now she is studying at SMAN 20 Bandung, she is so beautiful and so humorist. I always have fight with my sister because of small matter. Me and my sister is does not really look alike.
My brother's name is Rinaldhy Alviansyah Yuciana, you can call him Aldy. Now he is studying at Technique Informatika UNPAS. He is so smart in Technology, he can fix the broke phone and editing a video.
     I'm a perfectionist who trying not to be 'too perfectionist' because being too perfectionist is too exhausted for me. I'm a introvert person, I don't really like crowd situation, but I don't like being alone too. I like sleep haha! everytime I'm in my bedroom I always sleeping!
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bagaimana Makanan Mempengaruhi Otak

Selama puluhan tahun, kita dikelilingi oleh makanan manis dan berlemak, sangat sulit menghindarinya karena itu sudah menjadi makanan sehari-hari kita. Namun, tubuh kita masih belum bisa beradaptasi dengan kebiasaan makan ini, tetapi bagaimana dengan otak kita? Apakah kesehatan mental kita, suasana hati kita, dan kemampuan otak kita dipengaruhi oleh nutrisi yang kita dapat dari makanan? Saya yakin kita semua sudah mengetahui bahwa junk food dapat membuat kita gemuk, dan sekarang ilmuwan mengatakan bahwa junk food juga dapat membuat otak kita menyusut. Makan makanan yang tinggi lemak dan gula dalam jangka panjang menyebabkan perubahan pada otak bagian memori. Asupan makanan yang tinggi lemak dan gula menyebabkan pemrograman ulang otak. Singkatnya, apa yang ada di piring kita memengaruhi otak kita. Semuanya dimulai dari makanan pertama kita, bahkan sebelum kelahiran yaitu saat kita masih berada di rahim ibum saat itulah otak kita terbentuk,lalu bagaimana otak kita berfungsi nanti berga

Fauna

Orangutan The Intelligent Mammals Orangutans, whose name means “people of the forest,” live in tropical and swamp forests on the Southeast Asian islands of Borneo and Sumatra. These shaggy red apes are the largest arboreal mammal and the only great ape found in Asia . Orangutan's General Classification G enus: Pongo Species: P. albelii (Sumatran) or P. pygmaeus (Bornean) Type: Mammals Diet: Omnivores, mostly herbivores Life span : 35 to 45 years (in the wild) & up to 60 years (in captivity) Size: Male is 97 cm; female is 78. Weight: Males 60-90 kg; females 40-50 kg. Long, flowing, reddish hair covers most of an orangutan’s gray skin. Its stocky body has a flexible pelvis, a thick neck, and bowed legs. The orangutan's arms are longer than its legs, reaching nearly to its ankles when the ape stands up. Like other apes, orangutans don't have a tail.  Orangutan's Life Cycle The orangutan baby is born 9 months after a successful matin

Letter Invitation

Science Fair 2019: Invitation Letter for Parents 3 Senior High School Belitung Street 27th May 2019 Dear Parents, Our school’s annual science fair is being held on Thursday, June 02, 2019. You are cordially invited to the Fair to see the science projects that our students have been working on. The purpose of conducting a science fair is to promote true scientific spirit. Hands-on scientific investigation is the main focus of our fair. Our middle school students will present their science projects on that day. The projects are graded by the secondary teachers and various awards will be given. The fair is open for parents from 11 AM to 15 PM in the GYM. Please contact to Susanne 0334 -1234890 if you need further information. Kindly visit the fair and encourage our young scientists! Sincerely, Tessy Johnson Head of the Department of Science